- New member offer or anyone who has not visited in over 6 months
- Unlimited classes
- Valid for 14 days upon first visits
- Two weeks unlimited.
AUTO RENEW ULTIMATE
- Unlimited classes.
- Monthly guest pass, 15% discount on retail items.
- Minimum 3 months commitment.
- 30 days written notice for cancellation.
- 20% off first month and $35 start-up fee waived if sign-up before intro offer ends.
Cancellations of consumer contracts and refunds will only be made in accordance with sections 25 and 27 of the Business Practices and Consumer Protection Act.
Memberships cannot be transferred to another person. A membership may, however, be purchased as a gift for another person.
All class cards and unlimited memberships will expire in the allotted time. Memberships are activated from first use. Expiration dates for memberships are listed below:
10 class card – expires 6 months from first use
40 class card – expires 12 months from first use
*Please note that memberships bought during a sale or promotion may have different expiration dates from those listed here.
There is a $25 fee for each hold. Prior written notice, either by filling out a form in the studio or via email, is required to hold a membership. Holds cannot be placed on memberships retroactively.
- Require 30 days advance notice before the next payment date.
- Holds must be from payment date to payment date.
Reactivating Expired Classes
Extensions may be purchased for to reactivate expired classes for a set period of time from the first class attended after the extension is purchased.
1 month - $30
3 months - $60
6 months - $100
*Extensions available for regular class cards only; please note that memberships bought during a sale or promotion may not be eligible for an extension.
Expired classes can be added on to any new class card purchased, free of charge.